Friday, January 12, 2007

The Process







"The Boys"
Photograph by:
Donna Bilyk










        • Thursday class was exciting and at the same time a little scary as I can feel a huge learning curve coming on. My brain was in overload mode at the end of the day which caused a major headache, but that's o.k.

        • My new assignment is a self portrait. I have a million ideas passing through my mind when I think of a self portrait.

        • Research is the best part of this project, as I scan the work of master photographers of the past and present. One photographer that stands out for me is Diane Arbus and her photograph titled "Family Albums". This image of what looks like a mother and daughter has caused me to think about my own children and how I might try to incorporate them into my image.

        • The world of photography is amazing especially now in the age of digital.

        • Here is a link I came across today http://www.masters-of-fine-art-photography.com/

        No comments: